Thursday, May 14, 2009

Electric Lawnmowers


Hey, blog friends,

I'm seriously thinking about buying an electric lawnmower. While we have a big, riding lawn tractor to do the almost two acres we have, one side of our yard is enclosed too tightly - and planted to heavily - for a riding mower to get in.

So, I'm thinking an electric - probably corded because the battery types are heavier - will do the trick handily.

Which brings me to you. While I've been researching the mowers extensively, I'd really like to hear from users who can tell me how it's worked out for them.

Just fill in the comment section at the bottom of this post or email me.

Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Had one many years ago and liked it, except for the cord. It got to be too cumbersome to constantly keep track of where it was. I do remember it was much quieter than a regular gasoline mower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.consumersearch.com/lawn-mower-reviews/black-decker-cmm1200?ap=0&clear=search

    ReplyDelete