Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Back on track

Hey...
It's been much too long since I've posted. But...sometimes, life gets in the way of the best intentions. The main reason I've been absent is the release of my book, "Grace, Gratitude & Generosity," a collection of columns taken from the 800 or so I've written during the past 17 years for the Beaumont Enterprise. That's a good thing, a very good thing, but it has meant book signings, which have taken a lot of my time. Again, a good thing. So I'll try hard to get back on track this week. And just in case you are interested the book, I will be signing copies today from 3-7 at The Enterprise in downtown Beaumont. Tomorrow I will be at the Art Museum of Southeast Texas, also in downtown Beaumont, from 11-1:30. The book is available at http://www.janemcbridebook.com/ as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment